超喜歡Gaga的這首歌,再無言以對,她也把「無言以對」的滋味唱得出來了。
I can't believe what you said to me
(我不敢相信你會這樣說)
Last night when we were alone
(昨晚我們在一起)
You threw your hands up
(你兩手一攤)
Baby you gave up, you gave up
(你放棄求生的希望)
I can't believe how you looked at me
(我不敢相信你現在的模樣)
With your James Dean glossy eyes
(你的眼神不屑)
In your tight jeans with your long hair
(你穿緊身牛仔褲和長髮)
And your cigarette stained lies
(還有你從煙圈裡吐出的謊言)
Could we fix you if you broke?
(如果你倒下了,我們還能救得了你嗎?)
And is your punch line just a joke?
(你的幽默感,都是狗屁)
I'll never talk again
(我不會再說什麼)
Oh boy you've left me speechless
(你已經讓我無話可說)
You've left me speechless, so speechless
(你讓我無話可說了)
And I'll never love again,
(我也沒辦法再愛人)
Oh boy you've left me speechless
(你讓我無話可說)
You've left me speechless, so speechless
(無話可說)
I can't believe how you slurred at me
(我不敢相信,你拒絕所有人的建議)
With your half wired broken jaw
(你的臉因病痛而扭曲了)
You popped my heart seams
(你不愛自己的生命,像一拳打在我的心上,我的心都碎了)
On my bubble dreams, bubble dreams
(我的夢想也成了泡影)
I can't believe how you looked at me
(我不敢相信,你會這樣看著我)
With your Johnnie Walker eyes
(你喝醉了)
He's gonna get you and after he's through
(你自暴自棄,喝完這瓶酒後,你也完了)
There's gonna be no love left to rye
(在酒精的世界裡,你永遠找不到真愛)
And I know that it's complicated
(我知道這很複雜)
But I'm a loser in love
(我改變不了你,我是個失敗的孩子)
So baby raise a glass to mend All the broken hearts Of all my wrecked up friends
(所以,讓我喝一杯,安慰所有破碎的心吧)
I'll never talk again
(我不想再說什麼了)
Oh boy you've left me speechless
(天啊,因為你讓我無話可說)
You've left me speechless so speechless
(你讓我無話可說)
I'll never love again,
(我沒辦法再愛)
Oh friend you've left me speechless
(我從此沉默)
You've left me speechless, so speechless
(從此不再說了)
How?
(這樣好嗎?)
And after all the drinks and bars that we've been to
(我們已經去過每一間酒吧,喝光所有的酒)
Would you give it all up?
(這就是你需要的嗎?)
Could I give it all up for you?
(我會為了你放棄一切嗎?)
And after all the boys and girls that we've been through
(你已看過紅男綠女)
Would you give it all up?
(難道你不能醒醒嗎?)
Could you give it all up?
(你能醒醒嗎?)
If I promise boy to you That I'll never talk again
(如果我發誓,我不再和你說話)
And I'll never love again
(我也不再愛你)
I'll never write a song
(我不會再寫歌)
Won't even sing along
(不再唱歌)
I'll never love again
(我不會再愛人)
So speechless
(我不說了)
You left me speechless, so speechless
(你讓我無法開口)
Why you so speechless, so speechless?
(為什麼你也不說話?)
Will you ever talk again?
(你還會再開口嗎?)
Oh boy, why you so speechless?
(你為什麼不說話?)
Some men may follow me
(有些人會選擇相信我,接受治療)
But you choose "death and company"
(但是你選擇的是等死)
Why you so speechless? Oh oh oh
(你說話啊!噢噢噢)
留言列表